How ’bout we skip right ahead to the center of the tootsie-pop? Our business is located remotely with staff all around the world. We are biased – but we are pretty sure we are the coolest place to work for. And we really believe that we are changing the world and this is not lip service but a real impact with real people who need it (you will see what I mean when you check out our website). Honestly, the job is one that is demanding but we can guarantee 2 things
1) You will grow like crazy, if you like challenging yourself, and building a better version of YOU, then this is the right company, if you don’t, it is not, no hard feelings it’s better that we get that out of the way early :).
2) You will become a black belt in marketing, you will have an opportunity to touch parts of the entire customer journey and work with clients from SMBs to Fortune 500 companies with limitless growth – the better you perform the more opportunities there are.
We believe that marketing focused on the whole customer journey is the key to marketing success. We develop holistic (not just a buzzword) strategies to bring about real organizational growth – doubling an 8 figure company’s sales revenue in under 12 months as a recent example.
Let’s Get the So So News Out of the Way First:
- The pay will start out fair and then as we grow we will increase the pay and hopefully bring you on full-time with great benefits!
“Office” Location + 100% Remote Work
- Our company “office” is located in California but we all work 100% REMOTE, the majority of us choose to work out of Medellin, Colombia. Quickly becoming the second biggest digital nomad hot spot in the world (only behind Chiang Mai Thailand). Medellin is the land of never-ending spring weather, blue skies, green jungly mountains, incredible coffee, with the Caribbean ocean an hour flight away – and we do take advantage of this!
- If you are accepted after your month trial you will be flown to Medellin, Colombia for a month of on the job training (our team is predominantly made up of U.S. & U.K. workers) – if you want to hang out longer that is up to you!
How We Work
- The work is challenging, fresh, and dynamic. Your responsibility will be finding high-quality, relevant opportunities for website link-building development for 3-10 different websites. You will work with a team of people to help you execute on this work, a digital marketing specialist (to create SEO marketing outreach campaigns and strategy) and content writer(s) will support you in building outreach strategies & content. One of our core measures of success is breaking our client’s systems – a recent example was generating so many inbound leads that a client of ours had to scramble to hire enough salespeople (4 more) to field the calls and demand – job well done!
- We aren’t big on micro-managing, we expect everyone to work hard, manage their own time, and bring value above and beyond what may be expected of a normal person. Value is not endless hours of work but great insights and solutions to solve big problems.
- Being systems oriented is key, we don’t want to reinvent the wheel with every client, we are big believers on systems setting us free. With great systems it will allow all of us the ability for greater ingenuity and creativity, with no systems, work becomes chaos.
- You will experience things, do things, and make decisions on things that no big stuffy company would ever allow you to do. You will be able to dictate the work that you do and be around a team pushing the edge of digital marketing – the key fuel for growing all brands today, is there a better skill to learn?
Serving A Mission Greater Than Us
- Working for a greater mission, our name and founding were forged from a month-long journey deep in the Ecuadorian Amazon, living with and seeing their fragile and beautiful way of life. That experience led to a belief and a bigger mission – all companies should be companies for good. Companies that deliver excellent work and their success lead to the betterment of mankind and the planet, rather than the opposite of that, that is why 15% of our profits are reinvested into protecting the Amazon. Sacha works directly with the same tribe our founder and Chief Operations Officer lived within 2017 by helping them maintain their traditional sustainable way of life – therefore protecting the forest and the planet (to learn more watch the video at the bottom of this page).
Now, Let’s Talk About Job Requirements:
- Prior Experience in a Similar Role for at least 3 years is required.
- Research link-building and outreach opportunities including: guest posting, infographic posting, and sponsored post opportunities.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in search engine marketing, including algorithms updates and product updates from Google/Bing.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Regularly analyze backlink profiles (identification of link SPAM issues) to ensure healthy links.
- Highly organized with attention to detail. Double checking is second nature to you and you have an eye for detail. Add #attentiontodetail to your application
- Tell us about your experience with a few examples within your application
Let’s Wrap This Up
If this role is not the right one for you but you want to work with us, please tell us how you think you could help us deliver exceptional marketing performance for our clients and push us to make a dent in the planet by preventing more dents in the Amazon :).
Before finishing your application please honestly take the 16 personalities test… The goal of this is for us to truly understand you and if you are selected to tailor your role to fit your personality – we want everyone working out of their areas of strength its part of our company ethos.
In order to finish your application please follow our social accounts below:
Where will we visit in 2020?
Making A Difference